The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) is seeking a partner or partners to manage and operate some or all of the services currently provided by the Institute.
The overall objective is to identify a partner(s) to deliver CIMSPA's operational and administrative functions at a high quality and reduced cost to the Institute. CIMSPA will at all times be required to meet its charitable objects and maintain its Chartered status.
Services will potentially include:
- The management, operation and promotion of membership services to include:
- The Institute's member magazine and digital newsletter
- Technical guidance service
- CIMSPA free online CPD programme
- Free regional CPD events and paid for professional development workshops
- Professional development generally
- Policy and information service and appropriate systems and processes for membership administration
- The management, operation and promotion of Corporate Partnership subscriptions
- Delivery of Training and Education Courses to comply with the QCF accredited training for CIMSPA suite of qualifications
- Provision of advisory and consultancy activities
- Publications, products and services.
In addition, there are a number of activities in relation to supporting the work of CIMSPA generally and of fulfilling its governance and statutory obligations [which could also be provided by the chosen partner(s)]:
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- General support to the National/Regional Boards and its prescribed Committees
- Secretarial and administrative support
- Accountancy and finance
- IT and web design
- PR and Communications
With this opportunity CIMSPA will be looking for a partner(s) who demonstrate the ability to deliver value for money high quality services. CIMSPA is also looking for a partner(s) who can demonstrate how they will increase the profile of CIMSPA, promote the Membership and generate further income streams through the delivery of the services outlined above.
CIMSPA may award as a single lot or separate lots depending on the response from the marketplace and reserves the right to make no award at all. However, CIMSPA is keen to receive proposals from organisations that can manage and operate the whole service.
CIMSPA anticipates at this stage that TUPE will apply to this contract(s).
In order to register your interest in this opportunity and request a Pre Qualification Questionnaire, please contact Mark Steward, Managing Director Max Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PQQ’s will be sent to interested parties from the 4th February for return by 15th February 2013.