Engaging with commissioning
Thanks to chartered fellow Martyn Allison for bring this cCLOA and Sport England project to our attention - some great resources
Engaging with commissioning: Learning material
Over the last two years Sport England and CLOA have been working with councils and their partners to broker better relationships and make a real difference to people's lives. Last year we worked with eight councils and the learning from this process is now available in a report and a series of videos you can use to understand the issues and build the relationships you need.
Read the learning report and find out more about the project HERE.
Mission Possible is a simple introduction to the process we used
- Ruth Alleyne from Sport England explains the process and some of the lessons we learnt
- Linden Rowley one of our team of advisors explains why relationship building is key to joining up the commissions and providers at a strategic and operational level
- Jim McManus a Director of Public Health in Hertfordshire explains the world of public health and what you need to do to influence his colleagues
- Dr William Bird explains the world of the GP and how you can engage and help support the challenges they face
- Jill Dickinson from South Bedfordshire Council explains how the project helped them engage better with commissioners
17 February 2015
The seminar, taking place at Bridgend Life Centre on the afternoon of Thursday 26 March, is the latest in a series of highly successful CIMSPA...
16 February 2015
The seminar, taking place on 19 March 2015 at the chartered institute’s home base – SportPark, Loughborough University – is the latest in a series...
10 February 2015
CIMSPA Scotland’s 2015 continuing professional development programme kicks off next month with the first booked event of the year. The workshop, taking place at Aberdeen...
09 February 2015
03 February 2015
CIMSPA is pleased to announce the launch of new online continuing professional development opportunities for qualifying CIMSPA members. The initiative is a partnership between CIMSPA...
08 January 2015
Sharon McGuire has been elected as vice-chair of CIMSPA Scotland’s national management board