For individuals active in senior management with significant strategic responsibility. CIMSPA chartered fellowship is the hallmark of an experienced and qualified professional in the sport and physical activity sector, who has met both the requirements of the initial application process and ongoing requirements of the institute’s chartered CPD programme.
- Appropriate for senior managers who can show strategic impact at an organisational level.
A level seven management qualification e.g. Level 7 diploma in strategic leadership and management plus seven years in the job role. OR twelve years in the job role with evidence of CPD plus evidence of meeting professional competence through the chartered process.
Annual membership fee: £225 (inc VAT) (Plus one-off chartered application fee)
- CIMSPA membership offers recognition of your earned status and a statement of how your professionalism translates into employability.
- The right to use personal designatory letters: Member – MCIMSPA; Chartered member – MCIMSPA (chartered); Chartered fellow – FCIMSPA (chartered)
- CIMSPA Academy – access to FREE recognised CPD eLearning
- Personal member logo for use on business cards / online portfolios etc
- Printed copy of S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine
- Online access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine
- Online record of professional development*, providing evidence of competence and an up-to-date skillset
- Access to the CIMSPA online library and policy guidance collection, including access to the magazine archive
- CIMSPA member bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news, sent fortnightly
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine
- Access to the latest sector job vacancy information
- Free access to selected CIMSPA nation/region CPD and networking events
- Access to discounted insurance
- Voting rights in line with the CIMSPA charter and statutes
* Under development
CIMSPA has adopted a policy of requiring most membership categories to undertake CPD per membership year. Find out more HERE