An individual who is active in the management of sport and physical activity services and has a commitment towards continuing professional development. Full membership of CIMSPA is the hallmark of a qualified professional.
A level three management qualification e.g. Level three diploma in operational management and leadership plus one year in the job role with evidence of CPD.
Three years experience in an entry level management role (or above) with evidence of CPD.
Annual membership fee: £140 (inc VAT)
- CIMSPA membership offers recognition of your earned status and a statement of how your professionalism translates into employability.
- The right to use personal designatory letters: Member – MCIMSPA; Chartered member – MCIMSPA (chartered); Chartered fellow – FCIMSPA (chartered)
- CIMSPA Academy – access to FREE recognised CPD eLearning
- Personal member logo for use on business cards / online portfolios etc
- Printed copy of S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine
- Online access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine
- Online record of professional development*, providing evidence of competence and an up-to-date skillset
- Access to the CIMSPA online library and policy guidance collection, including access to the magazine archive
- CIMSPA member bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news, sent fortnightly
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine
- Access to the latest sector job vacancy information
- Access to discounted insurance
- Voting rights in line with the CIMSPA charter and statutes
* Under development
CIMSPA is adopting a policy of requiring most membership categories to undertake CPD per membership year. Find out more HERE