CIMSPA European Pool Safety Award
Does your pool measure up to the highest European Standards (including BSEN 15288:2008) along with existing Health & Safety Executive Guidance (HSG179) and other recognised best practice?. The CIMSPA European Pool Safety Award is an initiative which provides a framework for promoting high standards of pool safety in the UK and recognises good practice. It is a voluntary scheme, open to all swimming pools in the UK, including public pools, hotel pools, health and fitness club pools and holiday park facilities.
The full CIMSPA European Pool Safety Award includes certification to the level of the BSI standard BS-EN15288: Swimming pools - Safety requirements for operation.
Gaining the EPSA is a sure signal to your staff and customers that the pool meets the highest levels of operational quality. Entry is open to both lifeguarded and non-lifeguarded pools.
Benefits of the CIMSPA European Pool Safety Award
- A plaque to display in the building for the lifetime of the award
- Formal certification of meeting the required standards for the EPSA
- A listing on www.cimspa.co.uk - showing all of the pools which have achieved the awar
- Mystery guest visit
- Free subscription to CIMSPA digital newsletter.
Full CIMSPA European Pool Safety Award (renewable annually)
Includes certification to European Standards BSEN 15288:2008
(10% discount for 4 or more pools within a single organisation)
|Year 1||Each subsequent year|
|Partners||£795.00 plus VAT||£395.00 plus VAT|
|Others||£845.00 plus VAT||£425.00 plus VAT|
Preparing for applying for the EPSA
Current holders as at 8 November 2016
- Abbey Leisure Centre
- Abergele Leisure Centre
- Aldershot Garrison Sports Centre
- Barrhead Foundry Swimming Pool
- Becontree Heath Leisure Centre
- Eastwood High School Pool
- Eastwood Park Leisure
- Llandudno Leisure Centre
- Llanwrst Swimming Pool
- Merthyr Tydfil Leisure Centre
- Neilston Leisure Centre
- Stratford Park Leisure Centre
- The Time Capsule
- Tonbridge School Centre