Fire Safety Open Air Events
Price: £1.00 (special price)
Postage and packing/placing an order: As a SINGLE item order, the correct postage and packing charge for this product is £5.00 + VAT.
Produced by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG), ‘Fire Safety - Risk Assessment: Open Air Events and Venues’ for all employers, managers and persons responsible for outdoor events and venues in England and Wales, including Zoos, Music concerts, Sporting events, Firework displays and Markets.
This guide is divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Explains what fire risk assessment is and how you might go about it. Fire risk assessment should be the foundation for all the fire precautions in your premises.
- Part 2: Provides further guidance on fire precautions. The information is provided for you and others to dip into during your fire risk assessment or when you are reviewing your precautions.
Appendices provide supplementary information. Fire safety law changed in October 2006
New fire safety rules affecting all non-domestic premises in England and Wales came into force on 1 October 2006, in accordance with the ‘Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005’ (S.I. 2005/1541, ISBN 0110729455), The new law:
- Emphasises preventing fires and reducing risk
- Makes it your responsibility to ensure the safety of everyone who uses your premises and in the immediate vicinity
- Does away with the need for fire certificates
These guidance notes will help you to comply with the new law.
- Size: A4
- Number of pages: 117
- Format: Book - colour throughout
- Published: 2007