Established in 1909, Loughborough College is steeped in history and renowned for providing excellent levels of high-quality education. With fantastic links to industry and smaller class sizes, we’re proud to be doing things differently.
Our blended programmes provide the perfect combination of online/distance learning and contact day attendance, which is ideal for those balancing studies alongside other professional, personal or sporting commitments. Key features of these programmes include:
- BA Degrees awarded by Nottingham Trent University (THE University of the Year 2017)
- Membership of Loughborough Students’ Union.
- Interactive online resources and webinars to support learning
- Contact days scheduled throughout the year to allow you to put theory into practice.
- A supportive environment, with regular contact from staff to ensure you remain on track to reach your goals
- The college has a TEF Silver Award for consistently exceeding “rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.”
Choosing to study at degree level will be your first of many important decisions - but we’ll make sure that it’s the best decision you make.
Blended learning provides the perfect combination of online/distance learning and contact day attendance, which is ideal for those balancing their studies alongside other professional or sporting commitments. The programme provides opportunities to develop your management skills. You will cultivate a knowledge and understanding of operations, finance, human resources, leadership, quality and finance, which will be applied to sports facilities, development and events.