An individual who is active in the management of sport and physical activity services and has a commitment towards continuing professional development. Full membership of CIMSPA is the hallmark of a qualified professional.
A level three management qualification e.g. Level three diploma in operational management and leadership plus one year in the job role with evidence of CPD.
Annual membership fee: £140 (inc VAT)
- CIMSPA membership offers recognition of your earned status and a statement of how your professionalism translates into employability.
- The right to use personal designatory letters: Member – MCIMSPA; Chartered member – MCIMSPA (chartered); Chartered fellow – FCIMSPA (chartered)
- CIMSPA Academy – access to FREE recognised CPD eLearning
- Personal member logo for use on business cards / online portfolios etc
- Printed copy of S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine
- Online access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine
- Online record of professional development*, providing evidence of competence and an up-to-date skillset
- Access to the CIMSPA online library and policy guidance collection, including access to the magazine archive
- CIMSPA member bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news, sent fortnightly
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine
- Access to the latest sector job vacancy information
- Free access to selected CIMSPA nation/region CPD and networking events
- Access to discounted insurance
- Voting rights in line with the CIMSPA charter and statutes
* Under development
CIMSPA is adopting a policy of requiring most membership categories to undertake CPD per membership year. Find out more HERE