Operators Guide to Sauna Room Services
Postage and packing/placing an order: As a SINGLE item order, the correct postage and packing charge for this product is £5.00 + VAT.
This booklet provides detailed guidance on the operation of sauna faciliities.
The booklet is part of a series of 4.
- Sauna room components: Components of saunas, sauna enclosure.
- Considerations for operating commercial saunas: Siting of saunas, space requirements, General installation, electrical installation, shower facilities, plunge pools, douche showers, rest facilities, other considerations, treating internal walls, treating external walls, sauna pail.
- Effects of heat on the body: Known benefits of sauna treatments, known hazards of sauna treatments, contra-indications, special groups.
- Customer information: Safe use of saunas, a suggested bathing ritual.
- Systems for operating commercial saunas: Daily checks, cleaning schedules, record keeping, emergency procedures, maintenance requirements.
- Staff training
- Appendices: Sauna cabin opening and closing checks, Sauna cleaning programme, Sauna cabin record keeping – sample log
- Size: A4
- Number of pages: 20
- Format: Book - colour cover, black and white inside pages
- First published 1999, revised 1999, 2004