Operators Guide to Steam Room Services
Postage and packing/placing an order: As a SINGLE item order, the correct postage and packing charge for this product is £5.00 + VAT.
This booklet provides detailed guidance on the operation of steam room faciliities.
The booklet is part of a series of 4.
- Steam room components and steam generating plant
- Considerations for operating commercial steam rooms: General installation, electrical installation, siting of steam rooms, space requirements, shower facilities, plunge pools, douche showers, rest facilities, other considerations
- Effects of steam on the body: Known benefits of steam room treatments, known hazards of steam room treatments, contra-indications, special groups
- Customer information: Safe use of steam room treatments, a suggested bathing ritual
- Systems for operating commercial steam rooms: Daily checks, cleaning schedules, record keeping, emergency procedures, maintenance requirements.
- Staff training
- Appendices: Typical steam room layout, Steam room opening and closing checks, Steam room record keeping - sample log.
- Size: A4
- Number of pages: 20
- Format: Book - colour cover, black and white inside pages
- First published 1995, revised 1999, 2004