Job vacancy service - terms and conditions
- All bookings are subject to confirmation of acceptance by CIMSPA.
- The maximum length of any single booking is 1 calendar month from first display of the advertisement.
- Should an advertiser require an advertising period in excess of 1 calendar month an additional fee shall be payable in respect of each additional month in the same amount as the initial month.
Advertisement content and specification:
- Booking organisation logos must be supplied in JPEG, PNG, PDF or TIFF format. CIMSPA will scale the logo to conform to its site design.
- External hyperlinks from job adverts will be set to open in a new browser window and must be directed to content relevant to the job being advertised.
- The advertiser shall be solely responsible for ensuring the content of the advertisement is compliant with all applicable laws and regulatory standards.
- CIMSPA may at its discretion reject any advertisement supplied which does not comply with the specifications or which CIMSPA considers to be misleading, defamatory or otherwise unacceptable for any other reason.
- No advertisement shall appear until such time as the specifications have been met.
- Advertisements shall be removed following the expiry of the booking period or the application’s closing date, whichever occurs soonest.
Invoicing and payment:
- CIMSPA will issue an invoice for the advertising fees to the advertiser upon acceptance of the booking.
- The advertiser will pay the advertising fees to CIMSPA within 30 days of the date of issue of the invoice.
- All advertising fees stated in or in relation to this agreement are stated exclusive of VAT (unless the context requires otherwise).
- No refund or reduction in fees shall be given in any circumstances following acceptance of the booking.
- Advertising fees must be paid by debit or credit card, bank transfer or by cheque (using such payment details as are notified by CIMSPA to the advertiser from time to time).
- If the advertiser does not pay any amount properly due to CIMSPA under or in connection with this agreement, CIMSPA may:
- charge the advertiser interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per year above the base rate of Lloyds Bank PLC from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
- claim interest and statutory compensation from the advertiser pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
- CIMSPA makes no representation or warranty in relation to the number of visitors to its website and/or specific pages during the period for which the advertising is to run.
- CIMSPA shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure continuity of advertising but makes no warranty in relation to disruption of its website for any reason whatsoever outside of its reasonable control. In particular, CIMSPA shall not be liable for:
- any loss of profits, income, revenue, use, production or anticipated savings.
- any loss of business, contracts or commercial opportunities.
- any loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation.
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- CIMSPA shall use all reasonable endeavours to implement the advertisement promptly following receipt of a graphic file meeting the required specification but makes no representation or warranty in relation to the turnaround time.
Liability and Indemnity:
- The advertiser shall indemnify and keep indemnified CIMSPA in relation to any and all liabilities arising in connection with the content of the advertisement.
- CIMSPA’s liability in relation to any event or series of related events will otherwise not exceed the cost to the advertiser of the advertisement placed.
- CIMSPA shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver services you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions, together with the current CIMSPA website prices and CIMSPA contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of advertising services to you by CIMSPA. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of CIMSPA. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order or correspondence and nothing said by any sales person on behalf of CIMSPA should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any services offered for sale by CIMSPA. CIMSPA shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.