Practitioner (exercise & fitness)
An individual who holds a level 3 endorsed technical qualification in fitness and works in the sector in a paid or voluntary capacity.
Evidence of a CIMSPA recognised qualification.
Annual membership fee: £30 (inc VAT)
- CIMSPA membership offers recognition of your earned status and a statement of how your professionalism translates into employability.
- CIMSPA Academy – access to FREE recognised CPD eLearning.
- Individual entry on the CIMSPA Directory – qualified professionals recognised by the sector's chartered institute and the only register you need to be on.
- Personal member logo for use on business cards / online portfolios etc.
- Digital “turning pages” access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine, and access to the magazine archive.
- Your entry in the CIMSPA exercise and fitness directory – a statement to employers and the public that your qualification level has been validated by the sector’s only chartered professional body.
- Online record of professional development*, providing evidence of competence and an up-to-date skillset.
- Access to the CIMSPA online library and policy guidance collection.
- CIMSPA member bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news, sent fortnightly.
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine.
- Access to the latest sector job vacancy information.
- Access to discounted insurance.
* Under development
CIMSPA is adopting a policy of requiring most membership categories to undertake CPD per membership year. Find out more HERE