Aged 16 or over and is studying (full-time) for a Level 3 accredited qualification which is relevant to the areas of sports development, sports management or sports administration.
Evidence of studying full time. i.e. copy of enrolment form, letter from institute of headed paper.
Annual membership fee: £30 (inc VAT).
- CIMSPA Academy – access to FREE recognised CPD eLearning.
- Digital “turning pages” access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine, and access to the magazine archive.
- Online record of professional development*, providing evidence of competence and an up-to-date skillset.
- Access to the CIMSPA online library and policy guidance collection.
- CIMSPA member bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news, sent fortnightly.
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine
- Access to the latest sector job vacancy information.
- Free access to CIMSPA “Rising Talent” events. (increasing your employability, plus direct access to industry experts and key employers).
* Under development