Start your application
CIMSPA skills development partner applications are made via a web form.
A sample skills development partnership agreement can be downloaded below.
In addition to basic organisation/contact information, please ensure you have the following information to hand before starting your application:
- Details of each regulated qualification your organisation is seeking recognition for. For each you will need:
- Qualification Title
- Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN)
- Name of the awarding organisation that manages the qualification
- Evidence that you are an approved training provider for the qualification(s) you are seeking recognition for. This may be your letter of approval from the awarding organisation for example.
- Details of each non-regulated training activity your organisation is seeking recognition for. For each you will need:
- Overview: a short summary of what the activity covers
- Outcomes - Aims and Objectives
- Details of who would benefit from attending: e.g. Personal Trainer, Manager, CEO etc.
- Specific entry requirements (if applicable)
- Delivery and assessment methods (if applicable) and activity duration
- A copy of each training activities scheme of work: this must show a detailed breakdown of the content of the activity along with timings for delivery and assessment where applicable.
- For training activities you are seeking ‘Endorsement’ for, you must include a copy of the relevant standard(s) and mapping exercises you have conducted against the standard(s). If this information is not submitted, CIMSPA will only be able to recognise the activity as ‘Developmental’.
- Details of any affiliations and/or associations with other professional bodies, awarding organisations or quality marks. E.g Quest, Investors in People, Chartered Management Institute
- Description of your organisation (max 100 words) for the CIMSPA partner directory.
- Organisation logo file – if you have this logo in a professional format (for example a .eps or .pdf), then please supply this. Otherwise, please supply a high-resolution colour JPEG on a white background.
Save and resume
You can pause your application at any point, then return to the form where you left off . To do this, follow the link at the bottom of each page and either copy the “resume” link provided or supply a valid email address for it to be sent to you.
For assistance with the CIMSPA Skills Development Partner application process, please call 01509 226474, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CIMSPA will invoice applicants for initial application and recognition fees following the review process. To view fees information please click here.