THE 2016 CIMSPA LABOUR MARKET SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED – THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK PART
CIMSPA’s workforce development project is striving to improve the status and career prospects of everyone working in sport, fitness, leisure and physical activity. As we work in partnership with government, home nations’ lead sporting bodies and the health sector towards this goal, a solid evidence base is needed to inform decisions and measure success.
To build this evidence base, CIMSPA is leading an annual labour market survey, and will publish a subsequent labour market intelligence report each year.
The survey linked below is intended for sector employers, including health and fitness facilities, private leisure operators, gyms, trusts, and local authority leisure departments. If you are unsure if your organisation should complete the survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Thank you for your organisation’s contribution – your responses will help CIMSPA advise employers on building better training, qualifications and career pathways for everyone working in sport, leisure, fitness and physical activity.
- If you are an individual working in the sector, please complete our employee survey instead.
- Only one submission is needed from each organisation, so please consult with your “head office” first.
- CIMSPA would be very grateful if you could strongly encourage your staff to take our parallel employee survey – the more who take part, the better the insights and analysis will be.
What will my organisation get from the survey?
- Employer partners who complete the survey will receive a copy of the 2016 CIMSPA labour market intelligence report.
- An insight report including aggregated data from an employer’s own staff will also be available for a fee.