Student affiliate scheme - benefits
Student affiliate scheme – benefits
CIMSPA’s student affiliate scheme introduces sports-related students to their sector’s chartered professional body and supports them through their studies to develop skills and improve employability, ready for a smooth transition to the workplace.
Individual benefits for students
- CIMSPA Academy – access to selected FREE recognised CPD eLearning.
- Digital access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine, and access to the magazine archive.
- Access to the CIMSPA online library and policy guidance collection.
- CIMSPA bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news.
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine.
- Access to graduate work placement, volunteering, internships etc opportunities, as available.
- 25% discount on most Human Kinetics publications, when ordered direct with Human Kinetics.
HE partner spin-off benefits
- Student engagement opportunities via CIMSPA – linking employers with students and providing opportunities through
guest lectures to develop skills and behaviours essential to the modern workplace.
- CIMSPA code of conduct – introducing students to the standards expected of sector professionals as part of their personal development.
Student affiliate scheme fees
- £5 + VAT per student per academic year.
To discuss becoming a CIMSPA higher education partner or associate partner, contact:
Danielle Peel, CIMSPA projects and policy manager.
Telephone: 01509 226474
PHOTO: Courtesy of School for Sport and Biomedical Sciences, University of Bolton