Quality Assurance Associate (sessional)
CIMSPA are recruiting a team of sessional Quality Assurance Associates
As a Quality Assurance Associate you will:
- Conduct external quality assurance (EQA) visits to verify that the delivery and assessment of training delivered by our educational partners meets employer-led professional standards.
- Provide specialised technical input to the endorsement of training products.
- Contribute to the standardisation of the quality process.
You will be joining CIMSPA at an exciting time as we continue to transform the sport and physical activity workforce into a recognised and respected profession. In doing so, you will help CIMSPA to become a global leader in the creation and use of professional standards for the sport and physical activity sector.
We have a very positive culture at CIMSPA which shapes the way that we work and how we interact with colleagues and other stakeholders.
If you are someone who is adaptable, proactive and self-aware; who is emotionally intelligent, encourages and shares; and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced, vibrant, collaborative environment, then we would like to hear from you.
CIMSPA is committed to ensuring diversity in its growing team and welcomes applications from individual regardless of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, social background, age or disability.
More details are available about the Quality Assurance Associate role and the behaviours that we value, in the job description download below.
How to apply
- Write a covering letter highlighting the specialist experience you have and your motivation for being part of the CIMSPA team
- Send the covering letter, together with your CV, to email@example.com stating that you are applying for the Quality Assurance Associate role in the email subject heading.
NOTE: There is no set closing date.
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) is responsible for developing and implementing professional standards in the UK's sport and physical activity sector. We have been tasked by DCMS and Sport England with:
- “Developing and implementing a single, clear and rigorous set of standards for all sport and exercise professionals.”
- Working "towards greater professionalisation of the sport sector with a clear skills framework, including good quality CPD provision."