An individual (over 16) studying full time with a CIMSPA further education or higher education partner on a programme which is relevant to the areas of sports operations, sports development, sports management, fitness or sports administration.
Note: student affiliation fees are paid by the HE/FE partner on behalf of the student.
Student affiliate – the benefits
- Online access to S&PA Professional, the quarterly CIMSPA magazine
- Access to the CIMSPA online library and policy guidance collection, including access to the magazine archive
- CIMSPA member bulletin – a carefully curated selection of sector reports, guidance, useful resources and news, sent fortnightly
- S&PA Extra – the monthly digital newsletter counterpart to the CIMSPA magazine
- Access to CIMSPA’s upcoming online eLearning content (under development – expected late 2016/early 2017)
Please note: Students are not members of CIMSPA. Membership of CIMSPA carries certain rights and responsibilities under the charter and statutes