Affiliate membership enables you to join CIMSPA if you have active interest in the world of sport and physical activity but are not professionally qualified.
CIMSPA will support you through your career pathway and help to unlock your full potential.
Take complete control of your career progression and stay at the forefront of our sector
- Access FREE endorsed CPD eLearning with the CIMSPA Academy.
- Discounts on endorsed qualifications and CPD from a range of training providers.
- Sector job opportunity information from our jobs board and partner network.
Highlight – CIMSPA Academy
- Your CIMSPA membership includes FREE access to hundreds of online CPD courses with the CIMSPA Academy.
- The CPD on offer ranges from “bite-sized” quick eBriefings to certificate courses that award multiple CIMSPA CPD points.
Build your professional network through CIMSPA’s community of members, partners and events
- Shareable profile on the CIMSPA membership directory.
- Receive digital access to S&PA Professional, S&PA Extra and the CIMSPA member bulletin – our quarterly magazine and monthly digital newsletters.
- Access to member-only webinars featuring cross-sector experts.
- Make connections through CIMSPA and partner events and conferences, and at our professional development boards and consultations (by invitation).
Benefit from a range of discounts and offers across key categories identified by members and provided by our partners
Not applicable for this membership category.
Contribute to the continued improvement of the sport and physical activity sector
- Be at the forefront of the sector with the very latest news, guidance and resources.
- Be the first to hear about opportunities to be involved with CIMSPA consultations and insight, helping to influence sector policy and future research.
- Take part in focus groups and committees to help shape the sector’s future.
- I work for a CIMSPA Employer Partner, how do I claim my discounted membership?
- I am unsure if I am professionally qualified?
Your account will be required to be linked your employer’s organisational account to issue your membership at the discounted price. If your account is not currently linked, we will require some information from you. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Professionally qualified practitioners hold qualifications which meets the professional standards. If you have achieved qualifications from an awarding organisation and are unsure of your membership options, the Membership Services team are on hand to support. Please email your query and attach your certificates in a PDF, JPEG or PNG format to email@example.com for assistance.